NFL Mock Draft 2015 is Here!

With the bye week under way, I thought this would be a good time to get everyone familiar with some names you’ll be hearing in the spring as we lead up to the draft in April. It’s never to early to take a peek at next year’s potential rookie class. During the rest of the season I’ll check in and post up the latest mocks.

DCstands4.com note:

Pending no trades with a mid round pick. (Between16- 25) Which I expect Dallas to have. I think the Cowboys go with a CB. Only if the best one in the Draft is still around. If not they go DE.

Here are a few good one’s I like to follow:

– CBS Sports

Alvin Dupree, DE, Kentucky 6-4 267lbs (Rang 11/10)

P.J. Williams, CB, Florida State 6-0 196 lbs. (Brugler 11/10)

– DraftSeason.com

Shilique Calhoun, DE, Michigan State 6-4 257 lbs. (Lupagus 11/5)

– Drafttek.com

Kurtis Drummond, FS, Michigan State 6-1 200 lbs (11/3)

– WalterFootball.com

Shilique Calhoun, DE, Michigan State 6-4 257 lbs. (11/12)

– DraftAce.com

Ty Montgomery, WR, Stanford 6-2 215 lbs (11/9)

– DraftKing.com

Marcus Peters, CB, Washington 6-0 200 lbs (11/11)

– SI.com

Denzel Perryman, LB, Miami 5-11 242 lbs (11/7)

—-

For me, I don’t have a particular prospect to plug into my Dallas Cowboys mock; but I will say, We need a CB, DE, S. I think we go defense in the first round this year. I’m not sold on Carr at CB, he’s been a free agent bust. J.J. Wilcox can be upgraded and I think we should consider that.

The darkhorse could be offensive line. In fact, keep an eye on Ronnie Stanley from Notre Dame. If he comes out, the Cowboys could add another Golden Domer.

I think the Cowboys would like to keep Free, but at 30, what type of deal the Cowboys want to extend. Free is under contract this year and there is the club option of $8 million in 2015 and 2016. So, if Free is gone to free agency, tackle could be at the top of the list and from what I can tell, this looks like another good class for tackles.

NFL Mock Draft 2015 is Here! NFL Mock Draft 2015 is Here! Reviewed by Mr. DCStands4 on 9:50:00 PM Rating: 5

#Cowboys TV