twitter update

I say constantly that I really have underestimate the outreach of this blog. While in Dallas several weeks ago I spoke to many players telling me they like the blog but they dislike that some of names link to NFL.com player profile instead of their twitter profile.

I have many of the players on twitter and the ones I do not have I will add shortly. I have also be told by players that if you add them on twitter PLEASE do not message them with stupid comments. Most of the players check twitter (or someone in there camp does) and they do receive all message but do not reply to a lot of them so if you happen to add them don't get your panties in a bunch because they haven't added you back.

If you don't already have it my twitter handle is @Dcstands4

twitter update twitter update Reviewed by Mr. DCStands4 on 12:03:00 PM Rating: 5

#Cowboys TV