Cowboys forced to shuffle starting defense against Eagles



Dak, Wentz Have Mutual Respect, And A Lot At Stake In Sunday’s Showdown-Rob Phillips-Dallas CowboysEagles quarterback Carson Wentz catches Dak Prescott highlights on film as much as he would watching SportsCenter.


“I see him on film here and there and I’m impressed. He’s done well,” Wentz said Wednesday via conference call. “I’ve got a lot of respect for what he’s done, and I know him personally, I know he’s a great dude. I think it’s cool to go up against him hopefully for a long time.”


Cowboys vs. Eagles: Can the Dallas offense recover its mojo? – Dave Halprin- Blogging The BoysIt will be an uphill battle for Dallas on offense, especially if they are missing a key piece.


A lot depends on the status of Tyron Smith.
Cowboys forced to shuffle starting defense against Eagles Cowboys forced to shuffle starting defense against Eagles Reviewed by Unknown on 11:00:00 AM Rating: 5

#Cowboys TV