Lots of Cowboys share blame

Observed and heard in the locker room after the Dallas Cowboys' 28-17 loss to the San Francisco 49ers:

Taking the blame: In his first game since undergoing back surgery this past December, quarterback Tony Romo threw three interceptions in the first half. He did not have a game with that many interceptions last season. You have to go back to Week 8 of the 2012 season, in which he was picked off three times. “I think our team played well enough to win, and I just need to play at a higher level,” Romo said. “I’ll do that going forward. I just didn’t perform up to my standards tonight. That’s disappointing.”

Taking the blame, Part 2: On the Cowboys' third snap, running back DeMarco Murray had a fumble returned 29 yards for a touchdown. He finished with 22 carries for 118 yards and a touchdown, but the turnover marred an otherwise solid game for him. “I can’t let that happen,” Murray said. “It gave them a huge spark, and you can’t start the game off like that. It was all me.”

No more talks: Dez Bryant's self-imposed deadline for a new contract has come and gone without a new deal. Bryant said he “plans” on sticking to the deadline. “Truthfully, man, I really understand this is a business and only worry about things I can control.” Bryant is set to be a free agent after the season.

Lots of Cowboys share blame Lots of Cowboys share blame Reviewed by Mr. DCStands4 on 11:23:00 PM Rating: 5

#Cowboys TV