AUDIO: Fomer Cowboy Speaks About Dez’s $55k Rookie Dinner


Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant (credit: Bob Levey/Getty Images)


As a rookie with the Cowboys in 2010, Dez Bryant was told that it was his responsibility to pick up the tab for a dinner with teammates. Some of those teammates ran wild with the most expensive items they could find on the high-end steakhouse menu, and when the check came, it was $55,000!

Recently on Fox Sports 1′s “Back of the Shop,” Dez Bryant reflected back on the infamous night. “The way I look at that is some guys do it just to be [expletive]. I could’ve easily went off on every last one of them, but I didn’t. I kept myself together, and I wanted to change that. So you know what I did, went out there and did my thing. Now they’re allowing me to call the shots.”
What exactly did Dez Bryant spend $55,000 on? Former Dallas Cowboy Jesse Holley joined Shan & RJ and talked about the night … that included one of the rarest bottles of alcohol in the world!


To hear the audio of Holley take on the dinner click here
Enhanced by Zemanta
AUDIO: Fomer Cowboy Speaks About Dez’s $55k Rookie Dinner AUDIO: Fomer Cowboy Speaks About Dez’s $55k Rookie Dinner Reviewed by Mr. DCStands4 on 1:15:00 PM Rating: 5

#Cowboys TV