Dez Bryant: I'm going to win Pro Bowl MVP for Michael Irvin and the shoes he's going to do it in


Dez Bryant will be channeling his inner Michael Jordan during tonight’s Pro Bowl.

The star wide receiver will be repping neon-green Jordan 6 Rings “player exclusive” cleats tonight, according to Nike’s official Jordan shoe Twitter account.


Ahead of tonight’s Pro Bowl in Honolulu, Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant took some time to chat with Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk.
While giving the normal spiel about playing with the best players in the league and “enjoying every moment” of his time in Hawaii, Bryant took the time to praise former Cowboys great Michael Irvin.
Irvin, who wore No. 88 for the Cowboys ahead of Bryant, was named the MVP of the 1991 Pro Bowl (played in February 1992), and Bryant hopes to bring home another MVP trophy for a Cowboys 88.
“Well, you know if Mike did it, you know I have to go out there and get it,” Bryant told Faulk. “I look up to Mike. He’s one of the greatest people in my life, and I’m going to bring it home for him.”
Here is Faulk's full interview with Bryant:



Dez Bryant: I'm going to win Pro Bowl MVP for Michael Irvin and the shoes he's going to do it in Dez Bryant: I'm going to win Pro Bowl MVP for Michael Irvin and the shoes he's going to do it in Reviewed by Mr. DCStands4 on 9:21:00 PM Rating: 5

#Cowboys TV